Sunday 23 November 2008

Blog, wot blog?

While surfing around to day I found a really good site for those of you who like to look at other peoples' Powerpoints. It's called Slideshare and it's a free to join resource. While there I discovered that I hadn't thought about what sort of blog this is. After a quick read (of someone else's slide show on the subject) I discover that this is probably part Linkblog, part Reviewblog and part Repostblog.
To a newbie like me I think this means I'll post links up for you, you can do the same for anyone reading the blog through comments and replies, I can use my 'expertise' to review/comment on stuff you have done (work maybe??) and there are occasional bits of stuff I'll just whack in because I came across them elsewhere and thought some of you might find them interesting.
Phew!
Here's a link then http://www.slideshare.net/
enjoy

No comments: